WPA’s healthcare cash plan is an excellent way to attract and reward your staff. From just over £1 per employee per week, you can give each member of your team over £1,000 back in healthcare costs each year. Along with access to a dynamic and invaluable Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to help them overcome any issues limiting their ability to perform.
No matter the size of your workforce, we can help your employees feel valued and get money back for routine healthcare costs such as GP prescriptions, dental treatments, eye tests, glasses/contact lenses and much more. So your employees don’t have to be ill to benefit from the NHS Top-Up Corporate cash plan. However, if they are unwell, we can help them get quicker access to therapeutic treatments such as a chiropractor or physiotherapist. An EAP will keep your staff engaged and productive, as well as minimising the impact of any external distractions on employees’ ability to function or focus while at work.
If you’d like to talk through how to create the best plan for your staff, our expert team are here to help.
By investing in your workforce, you’ll encourage your staff to focus on their wellbeing. Underpinning your wider business reward strategy to drive sustainable improvements in business performance.
- Optical, dental and therapies, such as physiotherapy and chiropractic care.
- NHS car parking, and cash back for staying in hospital.
- Specialist consultation and second opinion.
- GP services and prescriptions.
- Optional lifestyle choices, such as counselling and protection while in Europe.
What isn’t covered
- Any claims submitted more than 6 months after the treatment took place.
- Long term (chronic) conditions.
- Injuries sustained through winter sports.
- Psychiatric conditions (except 24/7 helpline).
- Childbirth, fertility or neonatal treatment (except new baby benefit).