Specifically designed for companies taking out health insurance for the first time, you can choose from a comprehensive range of modular options, where each employee can have different benefits tailored just to them. Allowing you to create a tiered healthcare structure that reflects your unique company requirements.
Available for 2 to 14 members of your workforce, you can provide your staff with highly valued private medical cover. So should your employee become unwell, you can help them get quicker access to healthcare, including advanced cancer drugs not readily available on the NHS. However, your employees don’t have to be ill to benefit from WPA’s Enterprise Flexible Benefits group scheme. They can also get money back for routine healthcare costs such as GP prescriptions, dental treatments, eye tests, glasses, contact lenses and much more. They’ll have access to an invaluable Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). An EAP will keep your staff engaged and productive, as well as minimising the impact of any external distractions on employees’ ability to function or focus while at work.
- Reduce staff absenteeism due to ill-health.
- Improve staff wellbeing for a healthier workforce.
- Improve productivity by employees getting quicker access to private medical treatments.
- Attract and retain the highest calibre staff by including our Enterprise Flexible Benefits group scheme in your wider reward strategy.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which includes stress management, counselling and professional managerial support for the workplace.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance covering in-patient, day-patient, and out-patient treatments.
- Unlimited choice of hospital, specialist or healthcare professional.
- Optional additional benefits providing cash back for everyday healthcare costs, including optical, dental and time spent in an NHS hospital.
- Other optional benefits, such as counselling and protection while travelling abroad.
- Discounted gym membership, golfing, spa breaks, opticians, health screening and assessments.
What isn’t covered
- Long term chronic conditions.
- Treatment for allergic conditions.
- Childbirth, fertility or neonatal treatment.
- Any claim that has not been pre-authorised.
- Injuries sustained through winter sports.