In the UK, we benefit from one of the best healthcare systems in the world. But making trips to hospital or paying for routine healthcare, like GP prescriptions, dental check-ups or eye tests, means costs can mount up.
You may also need to pay for therapeutic treatments, such as a chiropractor or physiotherapist. We can help you claim your money back on these expenses and much more, such as access to advanced cancer drugs not readily available on the NHS.
If you’d like to talk through the NHS Top-Up cash plan, our expert team are here to help. Giving you certainty and peace of mind, whatever life has in store.
Your health, your choice
- Look after your eyesight with money back on regular eye tests, along with prescription glasses and contact lenses.
- Keep your teeth in great condition with cover for routine dental treatments.
- Improve your health and wellbeing with physiotherapy, chiropractic treatment, osteopathy and more.
- Cashback on NHS car parking, for staying in hospital or attending A&E.
- Money back on specialist consultations to give you peace of mind that a proposed treatment is right for you.
What isn’t covered
- Any claims submitted more than 6 months after the treatment took place.
- Benefit associated with any medical conditions (excluding optical or dental) you had when you took out the plan (pre-existing conditions).
- Long term (chronic) conditions (which are long term illnesses that lead to long term monitoring or management).
- Childbirth, fertility or neonatal treatment (except New Baby benefit).
- Psychiatric conditions (except stress counselling as part of the Medical/Legal Helpline benefit).
For a full list of what isn’t covered, please refer to the guide in the ‘download documents’ section below.