We know how important it is to take care of your loved ones. With preferential rates and no upper age limit, you can protect 2 or more family members residing at different UK addresses under the same policy. Choose from a range of levels, all of which include cancer cover.
If you’d like to talk through your choices, our highly trained and knowledgeable team are here to help. Giving you certainty and peace of mind for all your loved ones, whatever life has in store.
Your health, your choice
- Include your immediate and extended family in one policy
- No upper age limit
- Choose from 3 levels of cover, all of which include cancer cover, with the ability to adapt the policy for your family’s needs
- Preferential rates, compared to the cost of individual personal policies for each family member
- Shared Responsibility® can significantly reduce your premium
- In-patient treatments
- Day-patient treatments
- Out-patient treatments
- Cancer cover, including drugs not readily available on the NHS
- Diagnostic tests and complex scans
What isn’t covered
- Pre-existing conditions
- Long term chronic conditions
- Fertility problems, pregnancy and childbirth
- Psychiatric conditions
- Injuries sustained through winter sports
For a full list of what isn’t covered, please refer to the guide in the ‘download documents’ section below.